Followers

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

a punishment for me! :(

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D

yesterday i was punished by my uncle to wash all cars di rumah for did something wrong. what did i do? 





















overcharging handphone sampai battery 'meletop"! haha. but yea, it was true. thanks to my uncle coz baik hati sponsor aku battery baru for my baby N8. however, my uncle still wanted to teach me a lesson for not taking a good care of my own handphone. 

throughout my life, i guess nda sampai 5 times aku pernah wash car. and yesterday, instead of cuci all i only cuci 3 cars. haha. 



nda sempurna cucian ku :(

masih ada daki kerita :l

promo: a friend of mine just started a personal site cherryreflection.weebly.com please bookmark it if you find it interesting ;) and follow this blog katiekaname.blogspot.com too. let's support sesama bloggers. thanks!

k papai!

2 comments:

  1. ahahahhahaha alolololo kesian alai fae :P itu lah akibat nya, x jaga brg baik2 kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lesson learnt hahaha btw sorry lambat reply comment mu huhu

      Delete

thanks for leaving your comment here :)