Followers

Friday, 12 April 2013

even the simplest thing he asked...

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D

yesterday morning.. in class.. i was coincidently looked at him when he stood near me rolling up his 'kemeja' sleeve.

him: short-sleeve or long-sleeve?

me: erm short-sleeve.

him: okay. (and then he walked away)

even the simplest thing he asked i eventually understand ^^ he was indirectly asking which style yang look better on him, roll up sleeve or long-sleeve? ^^ 

this reminds me not long time ago he asked me did he look better with his spec on or not. honestly i like it more if he wears spec. hearing my answer, he decided to wear it on til now ^^

related entries about 'him' :)

a battle to win over your heart
a conversation that moves me

k papai :)

2 comments:

thanks for leaving your comment here :)