Followers

Thursday, 18 April 2013

day 54, sem 4 :)

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D


this post sepatutnya i publish hari Selasa. however, atas sebab2 tertentu i have to hold dulu.

too much news, both good and bad, i received dari last week and this week. 

on Tuesday morning i received a sad news. i was in my hostel room when my cousin messaged me membagitau a news that make family kami berdukacita :'( 

coz of this i have to take compassionate leave for 3 days from the 16th until the 18th.

and on that same day my uncle told me a good news. a news that i never expected after long years of waiting. thanks uncle! 

p/s: i am not gonna disclose apa the sad and good news tu here. too personal :) just be my reader and...have a nice day! ^^

k papai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving your comment here :)