Followers

Thursday, 11 April 2013

day 51, sem 4 :)

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D



this entry sepatutnya i publish kelmarin. but i was busy mengulangkaji for today's test untuk module Management Accounting. the picture above was taken yesterday, of course, inside M2 tutorial room.

i am a type of person yang if mengulangkaji i don't like my desk berselerak. on the right (dalam picture) aku punya notes and tutorial exercises. on the left was my friend's answer sheet untuk ku refer. and yang tengah2 tu was what i sedang revise. 

from morning until afternoon me and some of my friends were busy mengulangkaji MA. Alhamdulillah we saling help each other. lulus sama-sama, gagal sama-sama ^^

about 2 weeks time we will gonna have end-of-semester exam! countdown starts! 


this man inspires me a lot!

#random - there are times i feel like i wanna punch someone on face for no reason :l

k papai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving your comment here :)