Followers

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

the will to move on...

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D



something bad happened this afternoon.

i was very shocked.

i cried so much.

yet in the mid of the sadness, i did laughed on few things.

"i am okay."

:')

luckily my best friend was here.

she is my shoulder to cry on.

Alhamdulillah i receive good news hours later.

i believe what have happened tadi there must be something that Allah wanna tell me, show me.


up til now, ne lah yang ku tengah feel.

aku menangis dalam hati saja.

yet i continue senyum.

^^

life goes on.

to my sister and the only sister i have, "someday..."

:')


apa yang terjadi tadi, make me even kuat to face this life.

the will to move on...

Allah, You are the Greatest.

p/s: entri ne menyimpan 1001 stories about my life. nda payah peningkan kepala you all to digest what i am trying to sampaikan dalam entri ne. just be my reader. thank you :)

4 comments:

  1. take care dear...dah ok kan? itu namanya dugaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will :) Alhamdulillah i am fine. yea, whatever yang happen i will stay strong ^^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. true3 :) that's why sy maintain strong. LOL :p

      Delete

thanks for leaving your comment here :)