Followers

Monday, 18 March 2013

day 37, sem 4 :)

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D

hari ne sooo Monday blues~ *yawning* it is like my body saja dalam lecture room but my mind nun jauh di Antarctica dah :p we have 3 lectures today. and masa ketiga2 kuliah atu i frequently went out to toilet to wash hand and face. most of my friends pun macam aku got Monday blues syndrome. LOL!


me and The Usual Ladies! ^^

aku and Aqil (pink tudung) banyak gado-gado ayam hari ne :p

semuanya bermula when i tegur baju Aqil, "Aqil, bajumu macam (sisik) ular."

adoi haha -.-'


what i did during Entrepreneurship lecture.

our lecturer's presentation slides are sooo many.

i only noted down sikit saja in one page.

colorful, isn't it? :p

why one page?

coz 90% throughout the lecture i did not concentrate :p

keluar masuk keluar masuk jamban.


what one of my guy friends did during Human Resource Management lecture.

a new way to express your love.

perhaps, you can try it :p


Alhamdulillah i pass my Management Accounting test :D

k papai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving your comment here :)