Followers

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

day 30, sem 4 :)

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D

straight to the point je~ entri ne is supposed to be published on Tuesday which was yesterday. seriously, for the past few days my brain banar2 rasa terdera gara2 do assignments LAST MINUTE :(


to all students, take note that this type of lecturer DOES exist :/

a stern REMINDER to myself: NO MORE LAST MINUTE WORK!

yesterday was a full day, really. in the morning aku ada discussion with my teammate pasal Entrepreneurship assignment kami. sebelah afternoon aku spent time with my bestfriends. tapi aku went back to campus around 3.30 p.m coz i got a discussion with my teammate lagi. pastu aku jalan2 lagi with my bestfriends di Times Square. and then in the evening me and my teammate had a final discussion, and kami cuba siapkan Entrepreneurship report and presentation slides sama2. he arrived home almost 12 tengah malam :/ i was really worried when he drove home coz he was too exhausted mentally and physically. Alhamdulillah ea selamat sampai di rumahnya.


:)

i wish 'you' will notice :')

k papai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving your comment here :)