Followers

Saturday, 9 February 2013

3S's :)

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D 

say: what readers say (something positive) about this blog to others in some ways may help to increase my blog traffic :)

stay: i hope my loyal readers stay with me through ups and downs in my blogging 'career' :p

strive: i strive to become a successful blogger ever since i started blogging in 1-Jan-12 ^^

Alhamdulillah for the first time aku punya blog reach 100+ views :) walaupun belum layak mengalahkan blog2 otai tapi aku nda akan putus asa to become a successful blogger :)

Pageviews today
52
Pageviews yesterday
102
Pageviews last month
1,075
Pageviews all time history
4,028

enjoy your sunday night and bye :)

4 comments:

  1. always drop by here if I got the opportunity... I think you knew it rite sis? *_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea i know ^^ thanks for the support kak farah bg sy :)

      Delete
  2. keekp it up my dear ;) Boleh jak dpt traffik tinggi-tinggi asalkan rajin update blog k ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will :) thank you eza :) i feel motivated now :)

      Delete

thanks for leaving your comment here :)