Followers

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

segmen: saya nak kenal awak

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D 

aishhh slow eyyy internet connection malam ne.

tonight aku mau ikut satu segmen saja. 



CLICK HERE to find out the terms and conditions in order to join.

a brief introduction about me:
  • nurfaezah binti abdullah muluk is my full name.
  • call me Fae for short :)
  • i am a proud Bruneian.
  • my mama is Malaysian.
  • was born on December 17th, 1991
  • still studying HND in one of the local universities here.
  • love green and nature.
  • clumsy, forgetful, love to giggle, childish cikit kekeke.
  • what else? feel free to ask me ;)
deadline to join: 30-11-2012 at 5:00 pm :D



got this from my office mate a.k.a my 'official' chocolate supplier :p


had this for my dessert during lunchtime tadi :3

yeahhh! public holiday on this coming Thursday sempena Tahun Baru Hijrah ;)

k papai!

subuk-subuk ne jua --> food in da office :D & open inbox --> find attached image --> AAAAA!!

6 comments:

  1. salam,dear.thanks for joined and b my friends:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa'alaikumussalam :) urwc and keep in touch ya :)

      Delete
  2. saya follow sini ! :D

    http://be-readers.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

    tempahan doodle dh dibuka kalau nk order utk header/banner etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum .. ^.^
    Niena singgah sini ..
    Niena datang dari segmen yang sama ..
    http://nienasofea.blogspot.com/2012/11/segmensaya-nak-kenal-awak.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa'alaikumussalam and sy dah follow blog niena lama dah hehe ^^

      Delete

thanks for leaving your comment here :)