Followers

Sunday, 21 October 2012

blogwalking :)

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D 

ulalala~the past few days have seen a great start in my blogging 'career' walaupun aku created this blog on January 2012 :) i spent every night yo to keep my blog updated (sampai sakit kepala bah pikir mau post pasal apa :s) and to ensure the increasing traffic statistic (Alhamdulillah) will continue to keep showing good progress in the statistis chart :) 

okay, as a way to say thank you to my non-member blog readers for visiting and reading my blog i wil promo some random blogs (from blogwalking) :) i also wanna thank my current four followers (walaupun sikit tapi aku positive hehe) pasal sudi add mine under your reading list ;) sayang melayang2 to you all. LOL.

i will post the list of blogs which i wanna promote tomorrow okeh :) for now aku mau gather dulu all the blogs okeh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving your comment here :)