Followers

Sunday, 2 September 2012

you're beautiful

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D 

One Direction says:

baby you light up my world like nobody else
the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
you don't know oh oh
you don't know you're beautiful

Megan Nicole says:

i wanna be blown away
i wanna be swept off my feet
i wanna meet the one who makes it hard for me to breathe
i wanna be lost in love
i wanna be your dream come true
i wanna be sacred of how strong i feel for you
just call me beautiful
call me beautiful
call me beautiful
call me b-e-a-utiful

Akon says:

you're so beautiful
so damn beautiful
said you're so beautiful
so damn beautiful

and i say:

you all are BEAUTIFUL!
God's creations are all beautiful
different skin color, race, religion, IQ
still you are beautiful

hehe i was bored all day so i listen to some great songs on You Tube and what funny is most of the songs i searched tajuknya ada word beautiful. and currently, me and venney lepak at meng's house. ainaa tadi saja join. what we do here? beautify ourselves. lol. ainaa straighten rambutku and then she curled my hair. my hair is actually wavy. venney polish kuku si meng and ainaa. meng is playing with venney's long hair. yeah, we are having time of our own here. lol.




the above pictures were taken when i went to friends' hari raya open house invitations :D am the one yang with braided hair style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving your comment here :)