Followers

Sunday, 9 September 2012

im left to wonder...

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D since afternoon, im watching You Tube videos on true depression and suicides stories, teens' secrets, 'if you really knew me' videos... and i was crying watching some of those especially the one about depression. somehow, i feel connected to them. because i have a sister and the only real sibling i have in this world who has been diagnosed with depression :'( sheeesshhh, im trying to hold back these tears... 

i miss my sister so much. i have not seen her for a year already. i won't share any very personal details about this. just enough for you guys to know that i have a sister who suffers from depression. 

i believe outside there is a bright future waiting for my sister. 

im left to wonder if i happen to marry one day will my future husband accept my family background?

im left to wonder will my sister ever meet her true love one day?

world is full with wonders...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving your comment here :)