Followers

Thursday, 8 March 2012

bla! bla! bla!

Assalamu'alaikum readers :D 

hola, como estas? me llamo Nurfaezah. mucho gusto. hehe baru belajar a bit of Spanish ;) jakun. correct me if my spanish grammar is wrong.

i did CO presentation practice today as a preparation for the actual presentation next week. not happy with it. think can do better than today..  

in the afternoon, i did some research in the internet for next week punya task. happy eyyy because baru siap buat law case citation. at least, the burden di bahu ku kurang by 10kg. okay, so not funny haha.

oh yeah, what are the qualities you want to see in your leader? i am asking this question because i am just thinking about aaa never mind *lemme just keep it to myself* 

oh my, this cough is really a disturbance :s i have been suffering from this troublesome illness almost a week already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving your comment here :)